A rugged, easy-to-use seed bed tool that crushes dirt clods and eliminates air pockets prior to planting. After broadcast-seeding, use the cultipacker to lightly firm the soil around seeds.
- Attaches to ATVs, UTVs and tractors up to 30 hp
- Notched, cast-iron cultipacker wheels provide perfect seed-to-soil contact for higher germination rates
- Flip-over hitch easily changes from towing to working the dirt
- Greasable, triple-sealed bearings are easy to maintain and extend work life
- Tow kit and weight rack are standard on C48T
|Tractor Engine HP||up to 30 hp|
|Hitch category / type||2" ball|
|Length||58" with tongue|
|Weight / Shipping Weight||275 lbs / 289 lbs|
|Cultipacker Wheel Diameter||9.5"|
|Cultipacker Wheel Quantity||21|
|Greasable, Triple-sealed Bearings||Yes|
10" x 3.25")
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.