A rugged, easy-to-use seed bed tool that crushes dirt clods and eliminates air pockets prior to planting. After broadcast-seeding, use the cultipacker to lightly firm the soil around seeds.
- Attaches to ATVs, UTVs and compact tractors 20-75 hp
- Notched, cast-iron cultipacker wheels provide perfect seed-to-soil contact for higher germination rates
- Greasable, triple-sealed bearings are easy to maintain and extend work life
- Parking stand is standard on C72 and C84 models
- Add optional tow kit and mud scrapers for greater versatility and productivity
|Tractor Engine HP||20-75 hp|
|Hitch category / type||Cat 1 & 2|
|Length||15.75" with 3-pt hitch;
91.5" with tongue
|Weight / Shipping Weight||420 lbs / 439 lbs|
|Cultipacker Wheel Diameter||9.5"|
|Cultipacker Wheel Quantity||37|
|Greasable, Triple-sealed Bearings||Yes|
(10" x 3.25")
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.