Ditch Bank Cutters
- Highest-rated cutting horsepower in its class – full 40 hp at cutting head
- Narrow 119" transport width – no frame overhang
- Shifts 30" for a total reach (tractor center to outside cutter) of 152"
- Fixed counter weight position does not extend beyond width of road lane
- Cuts at almost any angle with +/- 90° flex (90° up, 90° down)
- Optional hydraulic cooling system reduces downtime due to overheating -- you work longer
- Optional gauge wheels and frame-mounted tail wheel
|PTO Horsepower||60 - 150 hp|
|Hitch category / type||Cat 2 & 3|
|Maximum HP at cutting head||40|
|Flex range angles||90° up, 90° down|
|Diameter of tine||2" - 10"|
|Blade tip speed||540 rpm /14,860 fpm|
|Blade tip speed||1,000 rpm / 14,441 fpm|
|Deck side depth||9.4"|
|Deck thickness||10 ga. (0.135")|
|Overall width||191" (fully extended)|
|Approximate weight||1,970 lbs|
|Blade dimensions||.5" x 4"|
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.